
Helpless... humiliated... ashamed... these are but a few of the emotions I am feeling right now. Told to leave my very home, losing my villa, my place within my home stone's caste, my sons... Odin's beard, my heart bleeds openly for my sons.
Feeling the turbulent rock of the sea under the ship, the distant sound of the drums as the rowers pull us through, the change when the men are pulled in and the sails go up. Even the calm of the Thassa has nothing to offer my aching heart.
In silence I now dwell, there is nothing for me to say, no comfort my kin can bring me, no comfort comes from Calico either. Silence is my constant companion, I refuse to speak, I refuse to face it right now.
Land is in the distance, and there is Erra, she will understand and she will be the only one I speak to. She will understand me where no one else will.
I left in silence, but I want to tear him apart limb from limb. But I refuse to allow anger to win, I refuse to let anything rise up. I wish to be comfortably numb, and blissfully absent.
I gave up my chair in the Gor caste, I am nothing to anyone any more. I am just me... Lorelei... no ones Tempest, no ones love, no ones physician, just a woman wounded and injured. Disappearing from the world's eyes.
Feeling the turbulent rock of the sea under the ship, the distant sound of the drums as the rowers pull us through, the change when the men are pulled in and the sails go up. Even the calm of the Thassa has nothing to offer my aching heart.
In silence I now dwell, there is nothing for me to say, no comfort my kin can bring me, no comfort comes from Calico either. Silence is my constant companion, I refuse to speak, I refuse to face it right now.
Land is in the distance, and there is Erra, she will understand and she will be the only one I speak to. She will understand me where no one else will.
I left in silence, but I want to tear him apart limb from limb. But I refuse to allow anger to win, I refuse to let anything rise up. I wish to be comfortably numb, and blissfully absent.
I gave up my chair in the Gor caste, I am nothing to anyone any more. I am just me... Lorelei... no ones Tempest, no ones love, no ones physician, just a woman wounded and injured. Disappearing from the world's eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment