Tuesday, January 27, 2009

White Rose... Red


Tonight... I made a dina blush red... a white dina turned a beautiful shade of red right before my eyes. The magicians have always held my mind in thrall... their magic... its just heart stopping. I do not know how to explain is or even understand it.

All things lead back to science... even emotion, it all has chemical responses in the body that can be explained through science... however this... this I cannot explain.

I wish I could bottle some of their magic and save it... for when I really need it. I remember seeing them when I was a girl, how I was just so transfixed by their abilities.

If only I could use their magic to heal a heart. The dina sparked a lot in my mind tonight, and I just withdrew from those around me. Found my self in a whole new plane, a whole new frame of mind.

Fear pricked my finger tonight and my heart bled. "A set back." Nothing could drop my heart faster than lead, that those words. It is already faltering with each day. I do not know why I fear, perhaps I am just being cynical and foolish.

I know he loves me, but is it enough...

Can I turn his black heart red... as the magician turned my white dina red... right before his eyes without him knowing how I did it... I can only hope.

No comments: