Some say that inside every gorean woman there is a free companion and a slave. A free companion seeks her companion, a slave her Master.I know now without a shred of doubt that I sought out my other half. The one that would complete me. Be him companion or master, I sought without searching. And yet he found me. Crashing into one another nearly four years ago.
Time has brought us together and events have torn us apart. And yet through the maelstrom we found one another. Love battled and waged a silent war. Fought against all odds to bring them together again.
Completing the circle. He is my other half, my mate, my companion. My love and soul mate. He completes me. My light in a darkness, my reason to live once again. The breath to give hope life. He was the one that brought the tempest to the light.
He provoked her, then he consumed her. He is my fierce hunter, my tarnsman, the Ubar of my heart. I am his tempest, his lei, his sought after prey. His woman and lover. Through the dark murky waters he swam. He moved mountains. Answered the call, the ante was raised and he... he alone was the one to rise to it.
The challenge that was set forth for him alone. He was the only one that had what I needed. What I demanded.
The prey has returned to her hunter, he did not take no for an answer. He never did. And I did not give in so easily this time. He crossed the Thassa for me, he risked my Uncles wrath to seek me out. He came to me under the cloak of darkness.
I am the dagger to his heart, I will open that vein that he has tried to seal off. Out will pour the love he has for me. Cleansing his heart of all that has taken root there. It will be I that stands there, holding the key. With my larl ate the herlit smile upon my lips.
His Lady of the mists I will walk the halls of the estate again. His eyes will be drawn to me. In the night, under the light of the moons the lovers will dance again. Drinking in their ecstasy. Relishing in their love.
The tempest has returned home. She has come to claim what is rightfully hers. And the tarnsman has laid in wait long enough for the return of what is his. She was made for him in many ways. Together their chemistry is like lightening in a jar. Its electric when they touch, stopping the world when they are near.
Let them look on in envy, in spite, in jealousy, in hate... She will never be another's.
May death be the only thing to take them from one another on this physical plane. For my heart will never again be fooled. It will never again be tricked.
This time I will not let a slut in robes pull the wool over my eyes, leeching a poison into my heart to cloud the love for my home stone. Adding that nagging sense of self doubt to win over. I am a strong gorean woman, a proud lady of Cos, I am a Landau physician, I am his tempest. His match. I live for Cos, my Sons, Caste and our love. They are the vital parts of who I am.
My chemical make up is simple, he makes me alive. Is the quickening in my veins, the soothing beat of my heart, the labored breathing and undeniable sounds of utter love and blind faith.
He alone sees me as no other has or will. In his arms I am a complete woman. I give my self without logic to him, give over to the crushing love that is all consuming. And yet hold the strength and resolve not to belittle my self, to always remain the strong, determined, vital, seductive free woman.
With my eyes I have brought lesser men to their knees. They want me and I do not see them. None can compare to him, they never could. Let them call him what they will, let them try and take me to my knees. They will be met with a defiance and determination and steel that will catch them off guard.
Do not dare tempt the Ost of the north. The gale force winds that rest inside of her soul will tear you apart and leave you for sleen fodder. You are nothing in her eyes. No woman can compare to her, none ever could. They might play a pretty act, but in the end who is left standing and who is made the fool.
Oh how wicked the fates are. Odin have mercy on those that try to retaliate against the duo, for they will have none. If those that call them selves Cosian have honor they will not dare. But those that do attempt the suicidal path, they should be ashamed.
The northern tempest and the fierce tarnsman...
1 comment:
"You're not asleep, and you're not dead. I'm here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn't want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy." -- Edward Cullen
Post a Comment