
"One Scar... One Story"
Intimacy comes in many different shades... many different types... the sharing of something so profound and in such a manner that it becomes seductive and alluring. When two people come together, their lives finding a path that twines like a grape vine.
Reaching out together and finding a common place.
The winds were so very light, the exotic sent of the Taharian oils that were burning clung to the soft chiffon fabric that conceals my veranda from prying eyes caressed along my cheek, catching it between my fingers I looked out into the distance and there was a new feeling deep inside of me.
A quicken that made my heart flip and flop, beat just a little faster which in turn caused me to catch my breath, there in the distance with his tarn behind him upon the beaches, the beautiful moon beams falling down around him, casting shadows upon his visage, and I knew in that single moment it was true.
I had asked my self time and again if it could be, was it, is this...
Intimacy comes in many different shades... many different types... the sharing of something so profound and in such a manner that it becomes seductive and alluring. When two people come together, their lives finding a path that twines like a grape vine.
Reaching out together and finding a common place.
The winds were so very light, the exotic sent of the Taharian oils that were burning clung to the soft chiffon fabric that conceals my veranda from prying eyes caressed along my cheek, catching it between my fingers I looked out into the distance and there was a new feeling deep inside of me.
A quicken that made my heart flip and flop, beat just a little faster which in turn caused me to catch my breath, there in the distance with his tarn behind him upon the beaches, the beautiful moon beams falling down around him, casting shadows upon his visage, and I knew in that single moment it was true.
I had asked my self time and again if it could be, was it, is this...
L O V E
Sweet blissful, painful, tempting, soothing, wonderful...
YES! My heart was reaching out for him even before his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me against him. Our hearts met, they were in unison. Oh it was just a moment that had to stop time. Eyes met and our souls touched, when our lips met it was the sealing of a fate. A destiny that had laid in wait. The threads of the tapestry have been laid out and now the pieces were coming together.
Our lives have become connection, in some way, the strange irony of the skies have seen to it that we find one another. The raider tarnsman of Trevian blood and the Fiery Siren Tempest Physician of Torvian blood... Cosians... together now.
He is persistent... he will not let go what he has found, what he has ensnared. He has discovered my secret, he says, the kink in my armor, he says... and will guard it and protect it. That the shrew ice queen venomous ost was in fact a vibrant mature woman with a laughter that made the mountains sing and the stars weep. A smile that would steal the soul, and a love so deep the thassa has grown jealous, the deep mysterious woman has found her anchor. The one that best counters her.
And in a moment, a sheer act of intimacy she let him close to her, let him inside her walls, giving him her heart, and trusting him not to shatter it.
Again he asked me to share the wine of free companionship, and without a draw of a breath, with no hint of hesitation I accepted it. I have agreed to become his companion, to share this life with him. To take the chance on love again, take a chance on him.
He sparked a fire that I knew not possible, the white hot flames burn deep and true.
Our lives have become connection, in some way, the strange irony of the skies have seen to it that we find one another. The raider tarnsman of Trevian blood and the Fiery Siren Tempest Physician of Torvian blood... Cosians... together now.
He is persistent... he will not let go what he has found, what he has ensnared. He has discovered my secret, he says, the kink in my armor, he says... and will guard it and protect it. That the shrew ice queen venomous ost was in fact a vibrant mature woman with a laughter that made the mountains sing and the stars weep. A smile that would steal the soul, and a love so deep the thassa has grown jealous, the deep mysterious woman has found her anchor. The one that best counters her.
And in a moment, a sheer act of intimacy she let him close to her, let him inside her walls, giving him her heart, and trusting him not to shatter it.
Again he asked me to share the wine of free companionship, and without a draw of a breath, with no hint of hesitation I accepted it. I have agreed to become his companion, to share this life with him. To take the chance on love again, take a chance on him.
He sparked a fire that I knew not possible, the white hot flames burn deep and true.
"I love you"
I am yours and you are mine.
One scar one story...
There before my fire at Sage Siren we sat on the furs, and for the first time I let someone other than Jonas listen to my heart. Listen to her unique beat, running his fingers down the scar along my breast bone, telling him the tale of my heart. Of my surgeries.
He in turned shared a secret with me, a shaping and molding story of his past, a scar a story. And in it all we shared a deep intimacy I did not know possible between free man and free woman. It was nothing I have experienced before. Unwrapping one another one tale at a time.
He in turned shared a secret with me, a shaping and molding story of his past, a scar a story. And in it all we shared a deep intimacy I did not know possible between free man and free woman. It was nothing I have experienced before. Unwrapping one another one tale at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment