
Secrets untold... secrets of the night, secrets of the dawn, the heart, the thassa... they all carry secrets with them. Its in the way we move, the glances across the room, the knowing smiles, the glints in the eyes, the gestures, the hidden remarks that fly through our minds, leaving a lightening effect in the depths our eyes...
A secret I hold, one of a deep and profound nature... this secret holds a tie so surreal it shakes my very heart... in the small little infant that I keep, that I protect i shelter with my very life. He breaths and steals my heart. I care for the one that has been placed in my arms by the fate of the kings, but it is not the infant I hold in secret deep in the river of shadows that consume my soul, it is the fact I know of his birth, I know where this little one comes from.
So when the time is right all will be well, he will have the protection of the Landau's for as long as the name stands he will be protected with our lives. We are not faint of people we will stand tall and proud. Together as one, family until our dying breath.
Sleep now little son, sleep well. You are a joy in my life, and forever shall you be protected as if you were my own. Sleep now and rest...
A secret I hold, one of a deep and profound nature... this secret holds a tie so surreal it shakes my very heart... in the small little infant that I keep, that I protect i shelter with my very life. He breaths and steals my heart. I care for the one that has been placed in my arms by the fate of the kings, but it is not the infant I hold in secret deep in the river of shadows that consume my soul, it is the fact I know of his birth, I know where this little one comes from.
So when the time is right all will be well, he will have the protection of the Landau's for as long as the name stands he will be protected with our lives. We are not faint of people we will stand tall and proud. Together as one, family until our dying breath.
Sleep now little son, sleep well. You are a joy in my life, and forever shall you be protected as if you were my own. Sleep now and rest...
No comments:
Post a Comment